Nicolas Cage; Have you ever watched the latest Nicolas Cage movie and think, “He just wasn’t Nick Cage enough for me”? This should not be an issue in The Unbearable The Weight of Massive Talent which is a forthcoming film where Cage portrays himself.
The movie is described as “action-adventure,” and the basis is different.
In a state of discontent and in danger of financial loss, the fictional version of Cage is forced to accept a $1 million reward to celebrate the birthday of the superfan who is dangerous (Pedro Pascal). The situation takes a completely unexpected twist when Cage is approached by an CIA agent (Tiffany Haddish) and is compelled to fulfill his legend by playing his most iconic and loved characters on screen to save himself and his beloved family members.
The teaser’s first look is at times hilarious and features Cage playing it in the most appropriate waypossible, and seemingly into the joke. It’s enough to make me want to go see The Croods 2and perhaps return to The Prisoners of Ghostland . The film is scheduled to come to cinemas on the 22nd of April 2022.
- Mary Mara “ER” and “Ray Donovan” actress died at 61 as per CNNMary Mara, an actress best known for her work on “ER” and “Ray Donavan,” has passed […]
- Shanghai Targets June 1 Return to Normal as COVID Lockdowns Cool Economy | World News[ad_1] By Brenda Goh and Kevin Yao SHANGHAI/BEIJING (Reuters) – Shanghai set out plans on Monday […]
- Pujols Pitches 9th, Cardinals Roll to 15-6 Win Over Giants | Sports News[ad_1] By STEVE OVERBEY, Associated Press ST. LOUIS (AP) — Yadier Molina homered and drove in […]
- Teen Gunned Down Near Chicago’s ‘Bean’ Tourist Attraction | U.S. News®[ad_1] CHICAGO (AP) — A curfew banning unaccompanied minors will be implemented to combat violence after […]
- California Churchgoers Detained Gunman in Deadly Attack | New York News[ad_1] By DAMIAN DOVARGANES and CHRISTOPHER WEBER, Associated Press LAGUNA WOODS, Calif. (AP) — A man […]