Movie News, Trailers, and Upcoming Film Reviews-Collider
Collider’s,123Movies tadka team will keep you up to date on new movie news, previews, and trusted reviews of upcoming films, among other things.
- Live Updates | Tiger Outside Cut at PGA With 6 Holes to Play | Sports NewsTULSA, Okla. (AP) — The Latest on the second round of the PGA Championship (all times local): Tiger Woods has hit the homestretch at Southern Hills with the weekend on the line at the PGA Championship. Woods was one shot under the projected cut of 4-over par when he took double bogey on the par-3 11th hole. He pulled his tee shot and it caromed hard off the bank and into high grass framing a tiny stream. His flop shot ran through the […]
- North Carolina Police Officer Saves Autistic Child in Creek | North Carolina NewsSYLVA, N.C. (AP) — A North Carolina police officer is being hailed for saving a 4-year-old autistic boy who authorities say was “up to his shoulders” in a fast-moving creek. The Sylva Police Department says on its Facebook page that the parents of the child called this week to say their son had wandered away from home. Police officers, the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office and private citizens joined in a search for the lost child, police said. Thursday’s Facebook post didn’t say exactly […]
- Dartigue to Serve as Maryland’s Next Public Defender | Maryland NewsBALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore’s top public defender has been appointed to serve as Maryland’s next public defender. Natasha Dartigue, the acting district public defender for Baltimore, will serve a six-year term beginning July 1, the Office of the Public Defender’s board of trustees announced Thursday. Dartigue has been with the agency charged with representing defendants who can’t afford private attorneys since 1996, officials said. She will replace Public Defender Paul DeWolfe, who is retiring after more than 12 year in the role. Dartigue […]
- Wind Energy Plants in Kansas, Iowa Closing, Could Reopen | Kansas NewsHUTCHINSON, Kan. (AP) — The Siemens Gamesa plants in Hutchinson, Kansas, and Fort Madison, Iowa, will be shut down and most employees will be laid off this summer, company officials said Friday. The company, which is based in Spain, said the plants could reopen if market conditions improve, The Hutchinson News reported. The 171 employees in Iowa and 92 in Kansas will be laid off and will be offered severance packages, the company said in a news release. The Iowa plant, which manufactures […]
- 3 Shot, 1 Hurt in Hammond High Graduation Shooting; 1 Arrest | Louisiana NewsHAMMOND, La. (AP) — Three people were shot and one person was injured in the resulting chaos that followed as the Hammond High School graduation ceremony late Thursday ended at Southeastern Louisiana University, authorities said Friday. Trent Thomas, 20, of Hammond, was arrested shortly after the shots were reported around 8 p.m. He faces three counts of attempted second-degree murder, possession of a firearm in a gun-free zone, aggravated damage to property, and obstruction of justice, SLU Police Chief Michael Beckner said at […]